|Category||Rate (Until 11 June 2020)|
|*EMA Members||AED 500|
|*Other Association Members||AED 500|
|Non Members||AED 700|
*Other Associations: Saudi Physical Therapy Association, Kuwait Physical Therapy Association and Jordan Physical Therapy Association
**Special discount for group registration, please contact Priyanka Achit (MCI Dubai) email@example.com | Mob: +971 50 557 8392
|Management of Patellofemoral Pain: education, exercises and passive adjunct – when to use what for whom||11 June 2020||AED 800 Plus Complimentary Conference Registration|
|Assessment, Rehabilitation and Prevention of Ankle Sprains||14 June 2020||AED 800 Plus Complimentary Conference Registration|
Conference Terms and Conditions:
- For administrative and preparatory reasons, online registration is possible until 11th June 2020 (GMT+ 4).
- Registration fees entitles participants to attend the virtual conference sessions, e-poster sessions, virtual exhibition, access to all conference lectures until 2 weeks after the conference main dates and CME certificate.
- EMA and other association members will need to enter their membership number to get the discounted rate.
- Students need to enter their membership number to get the discounted rate.
- Payments: All registration fees must be paid in advance to MCI Middle East LLC - Office Suite #902 | Level 9 | Dubai World Trade Centre. Dubai, UAE.
- Registrations are confirmed only upon payment receipt.
- Registration cancellation must be sent via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org the congress secretariat must receive a notification of cancellation no later 20th May 2020, 23:00 hrs (GMT+ 4), this will entitle the delegate to 100% refund less an administrative fee of AED 100.00
- 100% cancelation charge apply for cancellation after 20th May 2020, 23:00 hrs (GMT+ 4).
- 5% VAT charges will be applicable on the below mentioned rates.